Oaty Almo Yoghurt Bars
50g Oats of your choice (Rolled / Instant)
10g Flax Seeds
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
30g Wacky Almo
180g Yoghurt of your choice (Flavoured / Unflavoured)
6 Teaspoons Fruit Compote (Any fruit of your choice)
2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Seeds
1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- In a blender, pulse together oats, flax seeds, Wacky Almo and cinnamon powder. The butter released from the Wacky Almo will help to bring the mixture together. Scrape down the sides in between the blending.
- Transfer the mixture into a glass dish lined with parchment paper and press firmly into the base of the dish. The mixture should be at least 1-2cm thick. Using the back of the spoon or a bowl, even out the mixture to make a fine layer.
- Top the crust with a thick layer of yoghurt and spread out evenly using a spatula or spoon.
- Top the yoghurt with dots of any fruit compote. Using a toothpick, make swirls to create a pattern. Decorate with more pumpkin seeds, lemon zest and chopped Wacky Almo.
- Place the tray or dish into the freezer and let it sit for 1-2 hours or until the bars have become solid enough to cut.
- Remove from freezer and let it thaw for 3-4 minutes before cutting into bars.