Cocova Hot Chocolate
14 pieces Cocova Dark Chocolate Buttons
140ml Milk of choice
- In a small pot, add 14 pieces of Cocova chocolate buttons along with 140ml of milk.
- On medium heat, using a spatula, continuously stir the buttons in milk. You can also use a whisk to help dissolve the chocolate lumps.
- Keep stirring, making sure to scrape the chocolate from the sides until everything is well combined and all the chocolate has melted. This could take between 4-6 minutes.
- Let it simmer until it reaches your desired consistency and then remove from heat. Do not let it boil or the milk will curdle.
- Serve and enjoy this warm cup of comfort.