100ml Heavy Cream
100g Curious 68% Dark Chocolate buttons
50g Granulated Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
10-12 pcs Digestive Biscuits (optional)
- In a small pot, combine milk, cream and chocolate and simmer under medium-low heat until the chocolate melts completely. Keep stirring and do not let it come to a boil as it can cause separation of the cream.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and cornstarch together.
- Gradually combine the dry mixture into the chocolate mixture while continuously whisking to avoid lumps.
- Once well incorporated, return the pot to the stove and simmer while continuously stirring using a spatula or a whisk.
- The mixture will start to thicken. Remove from heat once you reach the desired consistency.
- Add butter and vanilla essence into the hot mixture and mix well.
- Transfer into your desired serving bowls or glasses and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- To add a different texture to the dessert, add a layer of crushed biscuits beneath in the serving bowls or glasses.
- Before serving, garnish the pudding with desired fruits, nuts or whipped cream.